HOST AND CHEF ENERIL LAGASSE FROM THE Food NETWORK INVITE YOU TO TRY Haitian CREMASSE
Prep Time 5 min Level Easy Yield 3 1/2 cups
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flavored rum
- 1/4 cup white rum
In a bar blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend until combined, about 1 minute. Serve in cordial glasses with 1 to 2 cubes of ice.
Cremas, also spelled Cremasse (Kremas in Haitian Creole), is a sweet and creamy alcoholic beverage native to Haiti.